I’m a nosey parker. I love knowing what people put in their bags. Also, it’s taken me a year, four different bags plus various accessories to figure out my favourite combination. Here goes.
I got this bag free from Jojo Maman Bebe by signing up to their mailing list and receiving an invite to one of their stores. I also received a lucky dip voucher entitling me to win 15%, 20% or 50% off any items I bought. You can also buy it for £15. I love it because:
- there are no fancy pockets inside meaning I can just chuck everything in
- the poppers on each side attach easily to a pushchair
These are the pretty standard contents of my nappy bag.
- The nappy bag itself is just a wash bag from Designers Guild
- One short sleeved bodysuit
- One long sleeved bodysuit
- One pair of light cotton leggings
- One light jumper
- One pair of socks
- Four nappies
- Nappy cream (I love Weleda – very moisturising)
Whereas once I had a bag dedicated to my entire belongings, I have condensed these down to the absolute essentials.
- Matching small wash bag from Designers Guild
- Ted Baker purse
- Soap and Glory hand cream (my absolute favourite)
- Three lip balms. Yes, three is absolutely essential. I especially adore the Burt Bees tinted one.
My phone usually goes in here too but it was otherwise occupied, taking the picture.
- One leak proof anywayup cup
- One small lunchbox for breadsticks, rice cakes, crackers
- One large lunchbox for sandwiches, fruit and vegetables
I could probably do away with the small lunchbox but I hate the dry food being contaminated by the moist food. Plus it means snacks are immediately on hand for toddler hunger despair.
Miscellaneous essential items. I’m not a fan of expensive sunglasses due to clumsiness and forgetfulness but I do like a UV polarised lens. This excellent pair is from Boots. And three pens for the size of one! A mum necessity.
The finished, packed product!